Spring Cleaning is Upon Us
Finally, the harsh winter is over! The trees are budding as well as spring flowers!
Along with the warmer weather comes the time for spring cleaning – both inside AND out. Just don’t forget your roof!
Here is a checklist highlighting some problems to look for:
- Shingles that are curling, buckling, blistering, or cracked
- Loose material or worn areas around vent pipes, lights, chimneys, or other penetrations of roof
- Missing or cracked caulk or rust spots on flashing
- Sand-like granules on tiles or in gutters
- Large amounts of moss, lichen, algae, or mildew
- Clogged gutters – leaves, debris
- Water stains on eave overhangs
- Discolored or stained ceilings underneath the roof
- Ponding water
Spring cleaning your roof just makes sense. It is cost effective since repairing little problems now can prevent serious, expensive crises later. Preventative maintenance now will increase the efficiency and life of your roof which protects your home, your most important investment.
You also need to consider: SAFETY FIRST! We strongly recommend that you contact a roofing contractor to inspect your roof since it can be dangerous. So if you need help with spring cleaning your roof:
Contact Bob @ 734-564-5775 for your SPECIAL SPRING PRICING… NOW THRU MAY 31.